What to Bring
The following list of items are imperative to bring with you on any chartered trip
- Ny State fishing license (age 15 and under not required)
- Seasonally appropriate clothing (depending on weather and time of year)
- Drinks and food for while you're onboard
- Cooler to bring home your catch
- Sunglasses, camera, sunscreen (lotion)
Do Not Bring
To ensure a safe and fun fishing experience, please observe the following:
- No illegal substances are allowed onboard any vessel at any time! If found, you shall be reported immediately and your trip will be terminated. ZERO TOLERANCE.
- If you show up to the dock visibly drunk or "high" you will not be welcomed onboard our vessels. Nobody wants to get hurt or sick while onboard and it is no fun for others.
- We strongly prefer no spray/aerosol sunscreen or bugspray as it can get on the deck, equipment and lures.